Monday, March 1, 2010

Doings

Any audience for this blog justifiably dried up along with my irregular postings. But here's what I've been up to.

-As mentioned last week, the release of my new novella Immortallo is imminent. Here is a link for when the book becomes available. That is likely not the final cover, by the way. (I don't know how it became green, but we'll wait to see how the physical copy looks.)

-There might be more updating on the Immortallo-dedicated blog over the next few weeks, as I'll be posting sample chapters, cover variants, and a few behind the scenes posts for the die-hard.

-While I didn't end up sending in my disc (or even registering) to this year's RPM challenge (to write and record 10 songs or 30 minutes of new music in the month of February) I did end up recording new songs, an EP (does anybody still use these terms? Novella? EP?) entitled "Naming Names" I'm still working on mixing the tunes, but keep your eyes peeled to Tresselsound over the next week as tracks from the project start appearing.

-I wrote a ton of poems in the fall of 2008, and at least one of them is finally seeing publication, well over a year later. "Unified Field Theory" was written at the Stoughton Public Library some Saturday morning in late '08. There's an audio recording of me reading the poem, but I'd just ask you to ignore it, or at the very least heed the advice of Morrissey and "Don't Make Fun of Daddy's Voice"

No comments: